The Only Guide you need to set your Own Gmail Bounce-Back Reply
These days, many different methods have emerged to help you prevent or stop spam email in your mailbox, especially for Gmail. Most Google email filtering methods can be accessed for free. While a number of popular methods block Gmail contact by making use of plugins and addons, others do everything by using software. Many ordinary filtering methods even come in-built with different email providers.
Yet, when it comes to really doing the job of spam prevention well, not many of these methods succeed. Only a handful of email filtering ways actually work in practice. The reason is that many of the email filtering apps and methods are a bit too complex to use, involving a lot of hassle. It is very tough to find an app or software that can get rid of spam without breaking a sweat. In addition to that, most of the common spam filters are designed to deal with automated spam messages only, not junk messages sent by real people.
Thankfully, Block Sender for Gmail not only helps you stay miles away from automated junk mails, but also from unwanted mails sent by real people. The latter is achieved with the help of a Gmail bounce feature available in the app. The feature basically allows you to send an error reply to any sender who may be annoying you. The error message sent by you is used to falsely notify the sender that your email ID is invalid.
It all sounds good till now, but how do you really execute the whole thing? Well, in order to set your own bounce mail in your Gmail account using Block Sender for Gmail, you just need to follow the steps given below:
- Install Block Sender for Gmail by clicking the “Install” button found in the upper right-hand corner of this site. The installation won’t take long. Open Gmail when it is done.
- After signing up for a Block Sender account and linking your Gmail account to Block Sender, open an email from the person you don't want to receive emails from, and click the "Block" button on the messages toolbar.
- Select the "Emails from this sender" option.
- Go back to your main inbox page, click the "Block" button again, and select "Manage Blocks".
- Find the block you just created and enable "Fake Bounce Backs".
The good thing about Block Sender for Gmail is that its ways are very straightforward. You can send bounce error messages to many senders in less than a minute! You do not have to keep wondering how to prevent spam emails only to take no action. The app really makes your life easier by allowing you to take control of your email world. Thousands of people have given the app glowing reviews till now. If you have not tried the app yet, it is time that you do.